£40,000.00 - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- PHP Developer
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has come to up with one of our clients based in Sheffield and in various other locations around Europe.
Our client is the leading digital solutions and software development companies in Europe and they are on the look-out for talented PHP Developers, either Senior or mid-level experience.
Key Technical Skills:
- Experience in one of the major applications that we use or decent knowledge of the Symfony framework.
- You appreciate OO design patterns and their use in building applications.
- You test your work and will have experience with Behat, PHPSpec or PHPUnit.
- Working knowledge of git - you understand the difference between merging and rebasing.
- Comfortable using the Linux command-line and controlling some aspects of the PHP service stack such as MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, Solr, Varnish, etc.
- Understand performance implications within your work and how to avoid bottlenecks.
- Able to balance pragmatism and idealism to produce quality code within reasonable time expectations.
- Previous commercial development experience, ideally within a couple of different working environments and on projects of different sizes.
- A relevant degree is great, but we appreciate there are many ways to learn how to code.
Feel like this could be a great new challenge for you? APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
This job was added on 05 Dec 2018 and the closing date for this job is 01 Feb 2019.